Consumer marketing in B2C has long been recognized for its progressive advancements in market research and segmentation, competitive positioning, strategic brand building, innovative marketing practices, and creative thinking. Despite several differences in the marketing and sales dynamics between B2B and B2C, forward-thinking B2B companies are beginning to discover and adapt many of the basic B2C principles to improve their marketing effectiveness.
This ebook covers six different themes that are particularly relevant to B2B marketers and can add a new dimension to their thinking:
- Building stronger customer loyalty
- Making your value proposition more compelling
- Improving buyer perceptions with Value Pricing
- Breaking down Marketing and Sales silos
- Cultivating creativity for new ideas
- Adding emotion to B2B marketing
Download this free ebook by completing the form on this page.