Boon Chye LIM
Boon Chye has in total more than 26 years of industry experience with the last 16 years in management consulting and training, both public seminars and in-house corporate training and coaching.
He is active in IT and Business Strategy Planning, Business Process Reengineering, and soft-skill training such as Structured Thinking and Communication, Consulting Skills and Techniques and Change Management.
Boon Chye currently lectures part-time at ESSEC Singapore campus, a premier French Business School on the following subjects:
- Consulting Skills and Techniques
- Project Management, and
- Structured Thinking and Communication using Minto’s Pyramid Principle
Boon Chye is also the Managing Director of Excelle Consulting Pte Ltd, a management and IT consultancy company, and was previously the Director of Technology Consulting for Cap Gemini Ernst & Young (South-East Asia). Prior to CEG&Y, he was the IT Consulting Practice Leader for Ernst & Young Consultants (Singapore).
Being in senior management responsible for both sales and delivery P&L and revenue numbers as well as key customer relationship management, Boon Chye was actively involved in the Strategic Account and Pipeline management of Ernst & Young Consultants and Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Consultants as well as his own management consulting and training company for more than 16 years.
Hi-Tech clients which Boon Chye has serviced in the past include the following:
- Hewlett Packard, USA (de-merger of Aigilent Technologies program mgt)
- LG Group, Korea (e-Commerce strategy assessment)
- Sun Microsystems, Asia South (project management
- Matsushita Asia, Singapore (training)
- E-Hitex, Palo Alto USA (e-marketplace strategy)
- Assurity, Singapore (National Second Factor Authentication Platform
He is a Certified Management Consultant (CMC) and a Certified Trainer & Assessor with an Advanced Certificate for Training and Assessment by Workforce Development Agency in Singapore.
Boon Chye speaks fluent English, French and Mandarin.